Veeam Sets the Bar Higher for Scalability
Availability Suite 9.5 aims to meet customers’ 24/7/365 demands and support modern hybrid infrastructures
Veeam Software is giving partners even more potential to add value to scalable, hybrid infrastructure solutions with the latest version of its flagship business continuity software.
The new Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 provides even more stability for uninterrupted operation of more virtualised and hybrid infrastructures. It has more than 175 new features designed to deliver enhanced agility, flexibility and 24/7/365 availability of workloads and apps, on-premises or in the cloud.
According to IDC, data protection strategies designed for legacy environments don’t meet the dynamic needs of new virtual and cloud-based models. Customers want availability solutions that improve RTPOs (recovery time and point objectives). Almost 90% experienced far lower RTPOs with Veeam than with their previous provider. Nearly three-times as many had a zero backup job failure rate.
New features of Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 include:
- Enhanced scalability – protect tens of thousands of VMs and petabytes of data
- Full integration with Microsoft 2016 DC technologies, including Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft Hyper-V 2016, Nano server and Storage Spaces Direct
- Advanced ReFS integration for greater performance and capacity efficiencies for large-scale datasets, ensured backup resiliency and protection of critical apps
- Direct Restore to Microsoft Azure for easy migration
- Extended support for storage solutions from HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp and Nimble