Veeam have announced that effective January 1st, 2018, there will be an increase our annual maintenance renewal pricing for perpetual licenses and hosting perpetual customers by 10%:
- From 20% to 22% for basic support
- From 25% to 27% for production (24/7) support
- From 24% to 27% for Hosting perpetual
This price adjustment will not affect customers with active maintenance contracts until the expiration date of their contract.
However, there are ways to circumvent this increase…
- Renew Early
- Customers may renew their support contracts today and save, versus renewing at the new price that will take effect in 2018
- Multi Year Commitment
- Veeam offers discounts on multiyear renewals and these can benefit you between 4% to 12% additional discount depending on the number of additional years purchased
How Can SCC Help?
SCC have a wide range of services aligned to Veeam from procurement value add services to deployment professional services. In order to take advantage of the cost avoidance of the price rise, contact SCC today [email protected]