Microsoft Azure Marketplace Services
Accelerate innovation and drive greater business outcomes
Accelerate innovation and drive greater business outcomes with SCC Azure Marketplace Services
The Azure Marketplace offers thousands of industry-leading apps and services from Microsoft and its partners, certified and optimised to run on Azure. Available in more than 100 countries and regions, the Azure Marketplace enables businesses to easily find, try, and buy the solutions they need confidently and quickly: helping accelerate transformation and drive greater business outcomes.
Expert Consulting Services from SCC
SCC has the ability to offer consulting services that are relevant and aligned with the product of your choice.
Cloud Performance Optimisation: 10-day Assessment
This service aims to reduce cost and improve performance across your cloud and hybrid infrastructure estate. From the initial proof of concept through to the ongoing operation of production workloads, we help you:
- Define your business outcomes
- Provide a roadmap to transition to Hybrid/Cloud
- Build cost governance policies to minimise costs
- Maximise your return on investment
Public Cloud Connect: 3-Day Implementation
SCC Public Cloud Connect provides a secure, high performance and reliable private network connection between our hosted Private Cloud and Azure. We remove the complexity from integrating your cloud platforms, with a single provider across all services managing end-to-end connectivity to all major hyperscale clouds. Key benefits include:
- Predictable fixed monthly costs vs PAYG data transfer estimates
- Better management of seasonal peaks with flexible bursting
- High performance, reduced latency between your environments
- Greater security control with a private connection between clouds
Azure Identity and Access: 1-Day Assessment
Securing identities is critically important and needs to be addressed as part of establishing a security baseline. The Azure Active Directory (AAD)Assessment ensures you understand what is available to secure your organisations digital assets, and how to conduct daily investigations for security concerns.
Backed by Microsoft engineering, we can provide you with the confidence you need for your AAD Premium (AADP) implementation, with a consulting service that includes best practice guidance and deployment support. Customers with eligible AADP subscriptions can use this service at no additional cost for the life of their subscription.
Azure Information Protection: 1-day Assessment
With our guidance discover how to share data safely, inside and outside your organisation, while monitoring and tracking everywhere it goes.
Backed by Microsoft engineering, we can provide you with the confidence you need for your Azure Information Protection (AIP), with a consulting service that includes best practice guidance and deployment support. Customers with eligible AIP subscriptions can use this service at no additional cost for the life of their subscription.
Managed Public Cloud: 4-week Implementation
SCC can support, manage, and optimise your Azure cloud, and regularly review your environment. Our customer-first approach ensures you get a high-quality service delivered on best-of-breed technology, enabling you to:
- Maintain a secure cloud infrastructure that supports an all-in cloud hybrid IT strategy
- Expand infrastructure for scalability up and down
- Get 24×7 peace of mind that your platforms are performing optimally
- Replace CapEx investment with a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) model
- Accelerate adoption with intelligent information on consumption and usage patterns
SCC: A specialist Azure procurement team to help you find the right solution
If you would like to contact us, please use the form below.
How we might use your information