Data has helped create business empires.
Data is transforming almost every organisation that collects information on people who buy, sell or use products and services. From online retail giants such as Amazon to public sector organisations such as the NHS, data is now critical for understanding human behaviour the world over.
Are you struggling to ensure your data is GDPR compliant?
Can you find all personal data in your data systems, documents, files and records?
Are you in control of the usage of your data?
Do you know who has access to the personal data you store?
Could you be at risk of a data breach?
Will you be able to handle Subject Access Requests?
- GDPR Discovery – Automated means to answer the What, Why, When, How, Where and Who of personal data discovery.
- Find – Accurately find all the personal data within your data systems.
- Classify – Classify and present the existence and occurrence of differing types of personal data.
- Save time – Software to run and reduce days of searching into just a few hours.
How we do things
GDPR Discovery Tool
Our GDPR Discovery tool provides the automated means to address the fundamental GDPR challenge. It identifies and monitors the existence, occurrence and processing of personal data that is hidden in paperwork, digital documents, files, databases, metadata and free text. This is irrespective of location, format or storage within an organisation.
The tool provides the automated means to answer the What, Why, When, How, Where and Who of personal data discovery for compliance.
What does Discovery do?
- Accurately finds any (and all) the personal data within the content of your data systems, documents, files and records. And in doing so, identifies the likely data subjects.
- Usefully classifies and presents the existence and occurrence of differing types of personal data, all of which are at risk of identifying a specific individual.
- Have the automated means by which instances and occurrences of personal data are identified and presented from within your corpus of data, documents, files & records – which may be at department level, multi-department, site-wide or enterprise-wide (or any permutation).
Usability – Web browser based experience is easy, helpful and responsive.
Access – Users can only view the content they are allowed to access.
Modular deployment and installation – To best suit your requirements.
Drastically reduced time – Data Subject Access Requests are performed a lot faster.
Discovery – Our innovative GDPR Discovery tool saves time, money and anxiety.
Help you achieve your goals – Define solutions that are specific to your needs and desired outcomes.
Expertise – With SCC’s trusted partnerships programme, we have developed an expertise that helps with the challenges faced by our customers.
Always on monitoring – Identify and continually monitor the existence, occurrence and processing of unstructured and structured personal data.
GDPR Compliance Factsheet
Want to learn more?
get in touch today