SCC UK supports British Airways, National Trust, Stobart Group, Babcock and the BBC, among others.
2,000 people in 10 major cities including its Birmingham headquarters, London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Belfast make SCC the country’s principal independent IT services provider.
We own and operate Tier 3 Data Centres with 2,000 racks, networked in 18 Data Centres nationally, with 14 mega-watts of power to our owned facilities, more than 1,200 Cloud-based virtual servers and 600 terabytes of Cloud-based storage – with room for expansion.
We were the first provider to receive Pan-Government accreditation for our multi-tenanted Cloud platform, Sentinel by SCC.
- Europe’s biggest independent IT services business
- Technology brand of Rigby Group plc
- Over 5,000 employees across Europe
- Top 3 UK Data Centre & Cloud Services provider
- Supporting more than 5 million users
- Profitable growth since 1975
- Leading strategic partner to all major technology vendors
- SCC revenues: £1.55bn
- Managed Services Provider of the Year 2015