DfE – Connect the Classroom Program.
Connect the Classroom is a program funded by the Department for Education (DfE) that aims to help schools across the country to access an effective and comprehensive, education-focused wireless networking solution. This funding is designed to enable a modern and robust network architecture to enable connectivity for staff, students and visitors, delivering the right learning experience.
Connectivity in the classroom is paramount to enable today’s learning environments and SCC partners with a range of market leading technology providers to enable this.
We will provide a free consultation to guide you through every step of the process.
What can we do?
We’ll help you design the new network based on your requirements, take the time to review your specific requirements and incorporate these into the design. Aspects such as Local Area Networking, Wireless Networking and Network Security will be reviewed to ensure that the solution is secure and then provide a proposal to cover every element of the required solution.
If cabling is required to enable the new solution, we will be able to undertake this work for you whilst minimising disruption.
Wireless Site Surveys
We can survey your site to ensure that you are getting the right wireless connectivity, not only in buildings, but also any outside areas within the school. This will ensure that users can connect and get the right experience from day one.
Our dedicated, in-house team will implement the new solution for you, physically installing all the equipment and configuring it as per the agreed design. Testing of the solution will also be provided to ensure that it works from day one.
We can provide a range of support services from break-fix and maintenance support to a full managed network service, ensuring that the solution remains operational at all times.
What happens next?
1. Get in touch to request a quote and discuss your requirements in detail by completing the form below or emailing our Education Specialists.
2. We will then create a quote designed exclusively to DfE specifications, with expertise and best value and send it to you via email to share with your DfE Advisor.
3. Choose your supplier once you have received confirmation from the DfE.
4. Once you wish to go ahead with SCC, complete the order form supplied from DfE along with a PO reference and approved signatory.
5. That’s it – we will then be back in contact to arrange for the successful delivery of the project, including a full site survey to finalise your design, acceptance testing and support from our team.
Connect The Classroom with SCC
How we might use your information