SCC Document Services is a brand new supplier on the KCS Framework
SCC are delighted to be a brand new supplier on the KCS Procurement Services framework under the provision of Multi-Functional Devices and Digital Solutions in lots 1 and 2. This framework covers the provision of multi-functional devices and digital solutions, including both A4 and A4/A3 networked and standalone multi-functional devices, printers, high volume print room devices and wide format printers, all with the option of CPC maintenance. Digital transformation services are also provided to enable customers to transform and improve operating processes by way of multiple solutions with the supplier of their choice that meets changing customer needs and requirements.
What makes SCC stand out?
SCC aren’t just a print and Managed Print Services provider! As the UK’s largest independent IT company, SCC provides multi-award-winning hybrid infrastructure, digital workplace, cyber security, and innovation solutions to customers in a broad range of public and private industry sectors, covering both lots 1 and 2 on the framework. SCC is trusted to discover, design, supply, implement, manage, and optimise IT that supports European economies through enduring partnership, driven by curiosity and inspired by innovation. Operating out of 65+ locations in the UK, France, Romania, Spain, and Vietnam, SCC delivers limitless IT solutions in partnership with the world’s best technology vendors. SCC can help customers seeking solutions across all areas of IT, Document Management and Print. We also bring to the framework the ability to access strong reputable products and services from vendors such as Canon and HP, along with a wide range of recognised print, document and content management solutions. We’re a successful family business, working in partnership with the world’s best technology companies, and our global customers, to build a better digital world. Our main solutions cover the Digital Workplace, Hybrid Infrastructure and Cyber to help you stay connected, and protected, wherever you are in the world.
Lot 1 - Leased and Purchased multi-Functional devices and digital solutions
- Desktop and floor standing printers
- Wide-format printers
- Multi-functional Devices
- High volume Equipment
- Mono, colour, A4 and A3 technology with a range of speeds
- Various finishing options
- Standard network interfaces for print/copy/scan/fax versions
- Management information software/user control enabling software
Lot 2 - Digital transformation and associated services
- Audio visual solutions
- Communication systems
- Cloud storage
- Document storage, distribution and management
- Facilities solutions
- High volume print Devices
- Hosted services
- Hybrid mail
- ICT hardware
- ICT systems management, support and solutions
- Mail management solutions
- Multi-functional Devices
- Network services
- Outsourced print solutions
- Print management, consultancy and audit
- Scanning and archiving solutions
- Software solutions
- Wide format Devices
What are the benefits of using this framework?
1. Access to multiple brands and suppliers, enabling bespoke configuration to meet your needs and deliver the right solution for you. 2. Terms and conditions keep you protected. 3. Orders and invoices that are managed directly by KCS Procurement Services. 4. An engineer’s response time on average is four hours. 5. 98% average device up-time maintained across the entire fleet. 6. Buying power – saving you both time and money! 7. A customer service team that offers contract and account support throughout the lifetime of the framework. 8. Query resolutions to ensure you have all the information you need. 9. The framework team provides multiple quotes to save you time looking yourselves. 10. Expert advice on frameworks, contracts and suppliers.
Contact us to find out how we can help
How we might use your information