Samsung Galaxy Enterprise Edition – More Business Less Work
With Galaxy Enterprise Edition, you get a choice of industry-leading mobile devices with 3 year enhanced support levels and Knox management tools giving you greater control over software and security updates.
With many businesses managing large, disparate workforces or teams in the field, it’s now easier to configure, update, deploy and run mobile technology across organisations at scale – helping to ensure your people are always securely connected with the latest reliable technology to keep teams working and on the move.
Unique features of Galaxy Enterprise Edition include:
- Knox Configure – More control over settings, restrictions, apps and other mobile content, allowing businesses to configure devices remotely and get the workforce connected faster.
- Enterprise Firmware-over-the-air (E-FOTA) – Easier-to-manage mobile firmware and security updates as well as the ability to remotely update the OS across the entire Samsung fleet.
- 5 Year Security – 4 years of regular firmware updates so businesses can be sure their fleet of devices have the latest Android and Samsung security patches.
- Extended Product Lifecycle – All Galaxy Enterprise Edition devices come with an extended product lifecycle, ensuring users have the same device, bringing continuity to a mobile fleet.
- 3 year enhanced support – Galaxy Enterprise Edition devices give users 3 years of an enhanced service maintenance, including fast response, next business day swap and on site Samsung repair vehicles throughout the UK, ensuring the mobile technology continues to perform.
- Superior Protection – All of our devices are protected by Samsung Knox, our defence-grade security platform built from the chip up. Business users can rest assured, knowing that their data stays secure
Want to know what your ideal Galaxy enterprise Edition mobile device will be?
Then CLICK HERE to take this short quiz and find out more about the Galaxy Enterprise Edition range
For more information, you can also download your copy of the Samsung Galaxy Enterprise Edition Datasheet by clicking HERE
Also, CLICK HERE to download your copy of the Samsung Remote Working infosheet and see how Samsung are helping businesses and people adjust to this new way of working using their mobile technology, and giving them access to vital business services and applications.
SCC’s End User Compute Service
SCC are a leading provider of End User Compute services and solutions offering a complete end to end service portfolio. With proven experience and knowledge of delivering large-scale workplace productivity transformation projects, SCC provide the right product and services on time, to budget while maintaining a committed focus on user experience and IT strategy alignment.
By investing in exceptional people, processes and technology significantly improves workplace productivity, ensuring employees have the right tools and technologies to keep them connected and provides users with the flexibility that allows them to be productive anywhere and at anytime.
SCC understand that there are many challenges relating to Workplace Productivity including:
- Evolving your legacy End User Compute (EUC) environment to meet the demands of your workforce
- Funding transformation while managing an ever decreasing IT budget
- Adopting and implementing new working practices by the user community
- Access to skills and resource to manage the day to day operations
- Addressing security and compliance requirements
How we do things
Using Service Management methodologies such as ITIL, SCC will work with you to discover, design, supply, implement, manage and optimise your future EUC environment.
Our services include, Device Management, User Access Management, User Performance Management, Application Management, Security Management
If you are interested in this service for your organisation and would like to book an appointment to discuss any requirements, please email: [email protected]
Or for more information on the End User Compute service, click HERE