IBM PureData For Analytics Mini Makes Data Valuable
Bringing speed, simplicity and affordability to midsize organizations for big outcomes
• Make informed, optimised decisions using sophisticated analytics
• Speed time to value with a pre-configured, pre-tuned appliance
• Reduce cost and complexity with minimal ongoing administration
• Safeguard data with self encrypting drives and rule based governance policies
• Streamline deployment with rack-mount installation and load-and-go design
Organisations of all sizes can realize the promise of achieving significant, measurable business value from big data if they establish an information foundation that supports the rapidly growing volume, variety and velocity of data. While the potential value of data is clear, implementing a high-performance data warehouse solution can pose significant challenges, particularly for midsize organizations that don’t have the same level of budget or IT resources as large enterprises.
IBM® PureData™ System for Analytics N3001-001—the PureData Mini Appliance—changes the dynamics of big data analytics for midsize organizations by providing a high-performance data warehouse appliance purpose-built to make advanced analytics simpler, faster, more accessible and more affordable. The appliance integrates database, server and storage into a single, easy-to-manage system. It includes in-database analytical functions for data preparation, predictive analytics, geospatial analytics and advanced statistics, including full integration with tools for business intelligence (BI) and visualization. Organizations gain the advanced analytical capabilities they need to cost-effectively extract valuable insight from growing data volumes.