Access the latest technology with fixed costs, refresh built in and unlock the circular economy.
The SCC DVaaS service delivers organisations with a cost effective, simple way to be equipped with the latest technology without capital investment. It’s an effective way to procure, maintain, and securely manage the lifecycle of mobile IT equipment. SCC provides a single point of contact for the management of your technology solution lifecycle.
Do you know the cost of your IT?
Organisations find it hard to quantify how much their IT is costing due to many hidden costs. This includes maintaining older assets, cost per ticket raised & employee costs due to IT downtime, just to name a few.
Our ‘Device as a Service’ offering quantifies the total cost of running an asset from procurement to disposal and everything is covered under one monthly cost. This simplifies budgeting for customers for the future and enables customers to get a handle on their IT costs while also saving money.
Use IT don’t own IT
DVaaS enables you to shift the high cost of refreshing technology from capital expenditure to an operating expense, with a simple repayment plan that includes all hardware, software, support, and services delivered as part of the solution.
Our experience shows that capital purchases for IT technology lets the depreciation policy and the balance sheet drive the refresh. Alternatively, a DVaaS with a defined end date provides a focal point for a decision to refresh, so you can set these in advance.
We want you to avoid the trap of sweating assets for longer than is needed and getting stuck with obsolete technology. The additional support and associated costs can be extremely costly.
Circular Economy Approach
Ownership not only adds extra support costs IT traps you in the linear economy. DVaaS helps organisations move to a circular economy, where the devices are refurbished and resold, and IT estates refreshed on a more frequent basis. This gives assets a second life, helping businesses achieve their environmental, social and governance (ESG) aims, supported by asset reports we’ll provide.
Value Release Service
If you want to accelerate the transition from a CAPEX procurement model to an OPEX with your existing estate, we can release the value from these through our Value Release solution. We release capital back into your organisation, purchasing any items you want to keep using at an agreed value. You can continue to use the technologies, with repayments that are in line with its remaining useful life.
SCC Payment Solutions support clients to plan and manage investments in technology. Benefits include:
- All-inclusive monthly charge helping you to shift the high cost of acquiring new technology from capital expenditure (CAPEX), which is then subject to depreciation, to an operating expense (OPEX). This frees up cash for investment in strategic initiatives that drive revenue and growth.
- Predictability of costs and demand to ensure costs are well managed, avoiding the peaks and troughs of securing large CAPEX budgets, and ensuring replacement equipment is ordered in advance to manage any supply issues.
- Planned refresh dates to keep refresh going, rather than it being driven by the balance sheet.
- Improved budget management enabling zero capital outlay to improve cash flow and provide predictable costs of ownership, as you pay on a regular recurring per-seat basis.
- Simplified IT management allowing IT staff to focus on strategic initiatives that move the company ahead, better serve customers, and meet competitive challenges.
- Increased user satisfaction as the modern workforce expects to have access to the latest technology with current software and applications. This helps to maximise productivity and promote staff retention.
- Support environmental objectives through our ‘as a Service’ offerings where we collect, recycle, or remarket the assets you no longer use.
- Vendor independence allows SCC to map the most suitable payment model to your organisation which will deliver the products you need within your budget.
Would you like to discuss with our Payment Solutions specialists?
Please get in touch.