WEBINAR: PCI DSS – Being Compliant, Secure and Prepared for the Future
Does your organisation accept credit card payments? The PCI Security Standards Council was founded in 2006 and introduced PCI DSS as the benchmark for data security compliance programmes.
Register now for Symantec’s webinar on 20th January, to find out not only how to ensure compliance, but to take the next steps towards strategic data security.
Did you know?
- There were 170m compromised consumer records in 2013
- 1/3 of UK breaches are due to employees
- 75 % of people are concerned about how much information companies hold about them
- Criminal attacks are a key factor in 34% of UK data breaches
- Fines for failure to comply are expected to be 5% of global annual gross income