Empower creative teams to innovate—whether they’re in the office or working remotely—with 20+ industry-leading apps for outstanding design, photography, video, and web, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Spark, and Acrobat Pro. With Creative Cloud, your team can share assets across apps and devices with Creative Cloud Libraries and stay in sync from anywhere. And you can assign licenses quickly with the web-based Admin Console.
Top 10 IT benefits of Creative Cloud for teams
- Fuel your team’s creativity—Deliver 20+ desktop and mobile apps and services for photography, design, video, web, UX, and more, so your team can create, connect, and collaborate from anywhere.
- Protect your systems and data—Creative Cloud for teams was built with security in mind. Protect company information with intransit asset encryption and at-rest encrypted multi-tenant storage. And control access with Adobe ID user authentication.
- Simplify software management—Easily add, remove, reassign, and track licenses from anywhere, anytime with just a few clicks in the web-based Admin Console. Control which users and groups have access to Creative Cloud apps and services. And decide what gets deployed and updated with Creative Cloud Packager.
- Connect tools and workflows—Connect Creative Cloud workflows to the third-party business tools your teams rely on such as Slack, Microsoft 365, and GSuite. For example, teams can bring creative elements like Creative Cloud Libraries into Word and PowerPoint directly from Microsoft 365 or access Creative Cloud files and libraries from within their Microsoft Teams workspace for easy sharing and quick feedback.
- Boost remote collaboration with shared assets—Give your team secure access to Creative Cloud Libraries so they can easily collect, reuse, and share images, Adobe Stock assets, colours, text styles, and other elements across projects, devices, and Creative Cloud apps.
- Work across devices—Deliver the tools your team needs to capture ideas on their mobile device, refine on their desktop, and present designs via a tablet and smartphone.
- Discover top creatives—Empower your team to find the best designers, illustrators, artists, and more with Adobe Talent, now included in Creative Cloud for teams plans. With more than 15 million creatives, Adobe Talent is the world’s largest creative network.
- Boost productivity—With 1TB of storage, your team can manage and share creative assets from anywhere, simplifying creative workflows while maintaining brand consistency.
- Stay on budget—License Adobe’s complete collection of creative tools or just a single app for one low, predictable price with consolidated billing. Get volume discounts for subscriptions of 10 or more seats. And manage your investment by easily viewing billing history, editing payment details, and downloading invoices.
- Get premium-level support—Take advantage of advanced 24/7 tech support, and set your team up for success with 1:1 expert sessions and resources for standout creative work, including Adobe Fonts, Behance, and tutorials for every skill level
Adobe believes creativity empowers transformation—personally, professionally, and across all industries. We not only deliver strong financial results, but we’re also driving incredible innovation, adding millions of new customers, delivering billions of experiences across screens, and processing trillions of data transactions online.
For more information, please contact Ana Aionesei at [email protected]