The tablet that can replace your laptop
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is an extremely thin Intel Core laptop with a brilliantly high-resolution touch screen, innovative click-in keyboard, excellent battery life, and it is built to run on software you rely on.
Surface Pro 4 includes some great new features and improvements, including:
- Faster, quieter, higher resolution:
- Intel ‘Skylake’ Processors (Core-M/i5/i7) delivering 30% faster performance than Surface Pro 3.
- A new larger screen with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 and close to 5 million pixels
- Optimised cooling to deliver a quieter experience.
- Built for Windows 10
- Enhanced security
- Windows Hello
- Microsoft’s best ever UI (which has had fantastic customer feedback)
- Thinner, lighter, louder
- Weight of just 800g
- Even thinner at just 8.45mm
- Improved Dolby Speakers that are 40% louder.
- Professional grade pen
- Eraser button that really erases
- 1,024 levels of pressure – feels like a fountain pen on paper
- Click and hold for Cortana
- Magnetic storage.
Pauline Yau, Microsoft’s Director of UK Commercial Surface Business said before the release: “We’re confident that Surface delivers the most innovative features in market and will deliver the best customer experience of any device. This will unlock new experiences and productivity.”