SCC and IBM Turbonomic: Application Resource Management
Turbonomic Application Resource Management (ARM), delivered in partnership with IBM and SCC, assures application performance by continuously matching real-time application demand requirements with infrastructure resources in any environment from containers, on-premises, hybrid cloud and multi-cloud.
Built for scale, without complexity
In today’s digital landscape, organisations are scaling environments at unprecedented rates and deploying applications on a variety of complex technologies.
Turbonomic, an IBM company, enables you to manage the trade-offs between performance, compliance, and cost through automatable resourcing actions that include starting and stopping, initial and continuous placement, and sizing and re-sizing.
Continuous reprioritisation of the full stack of shared resources enables fluid resource sharing across applications and assures application performance in real time without human intervention so business teams can focus on innovation and leverage the power of AIOps to assure application performance.
- Application Performance Extensibility (APEX) – Turbonomic has enhanced integrations with APM solutions, discovering application entities as busines application, business transaction, service, and application component.
- Brand New Reporting Framework – Turbonomic provides enhanced out-of-the-box dashboards that enable users to quickly visualise the relationship between application performance, response time, and automation of their infrastructure.
- Intuitive UI and UX – Turbonomic has an application centric User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) that bridges the collaboration gap between application and infrastructure teams, providing a single source of truth for Applications, DevOps, SRE and IT operations.
Continuously assure application performance by driving continuous health through full stack AIOps resourcing
- Easily scale without complexity
- Bridges the gap between application and infrastructure teams
- Freedom and flexibility of deployment
Click HERE to read where IBM Turbonomic is making an impact
Turbonomic QuickStart services enable you to build your AI-powered ARM platform with experienced guidance from IBM Cloud and Cognitive Expert Labs. This IBM service is designed to provide:
- Confidence that your environment is ready for your Turbonomic deployment
- Assistance with installing and configuring your Turbonomic solution
- Functionality – workload placement automation for scoped automation, capacity management dashboards
SCC and IBM
SCC has partnered with IBM for almost 40 years, bridging the gap between business needs and technology to deliver world-class solutions. From IBM’s technology to its people and vision, we work with our customers to deliver the strongest, most agile solutions. With a specialist dedicated IBM team, we are able to offer that extra support needed when helping our customers plan, integrate and manage their projects.
Click HERE to download the SCC and IBM Turbonomics Datasheet
For more information, please contact Steve Mecklenburgh at [email protected]