SCC and IBM Power: Optimise and reduce costs, Simplify your move to the Cloud
SCC and IBM Power Systems, as businesses continue to grow and expand, they need reliable, high-performance technology that is sustainable and can keep up with daily demands whilst also keeping costs down.
Does your organisation have Oracle and SAP workloads? Are you feeling under pressure to move to SAP HANA in the cloud or to Oracle cloud for Oracle?, this is often a daunting journey for your business in relation to the time and complexity involved so why not optimise what you already have in place within your organisation?
Here’s what we can do to help:
- A free of charge Entitled Licensing Assessment for both SAP and Oracle
- Reduce license costs and in turn fund a refresh of your existing infrastructure
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Facilitate the implementation of your ultimate journey to Hybrid Cloud
Why IBM Power?
Whether your business is already utilising IBM Power or not, the need to reduce costs or simply find a solution to host critical workloads is critical , IBM® Power® helps your organisation respond faster to business demands, protect data from core to cloud, and streamline insights and automation while maximising reliability in a sustainable way.
The new generation of IBM Power servers will support enterprise hybrid cloud platforms by providing friction-less consumption models across on-and off-premises with differentiated performance, security, serviceability and cost of operation.
IBM Power provides protection and early detection – The best defence against cyber attacks! Offering a fully integrated and co-optimised platform, giving you complete control over your full application stack.
Explore the SCC and IBM Digital Platform
SCC and IBM have a dedicated IBM Power digital platform, this is an easy to use digital experience, find out more and see the cost reductions for yourself.Click HERE to access the SCC and IBM Power Digital Platform
Scan the following QR code for instant access to the SCC and IBM Power Digital Platform
IBM Power for Oracle
IBM and Oracle have been partnering for well over two decades. Hence, the infrastructure giants are no stranger to the incredible possibilities of IBM and, now, IBM Power.
Advantages of IBM Power for Oracle include:
- better reliability and resiliency
- more flexible offering with for workload consolidation
- comprehensive hybrid cloud capabilities
- superior economics
By utilising IBM Power servers for the Oracle database, there are a number of benefits, including, but not limited to:
Enterprise-Scale Servers – IBM’s servers are designed to support the increasing demands of the Oracle database. Customers will ultimately experience greater reliability, resilience, and flexibility.
AIX for Oracle Workloads – IBM’s Power Systems include the incredible AIX capability. Offering unrivalled flexibility and next-level security, it promises little to no downtime, helping businesses to continue operations as usual.
Oracle Migration Support – Successful migration of IBM Power isn’t always easy. Luckily, IBM’s team provides a comprehensive workshop to make the switch effortless.
IBM Power for SAP HANA
SAP HANA is a world renowned database platform. By utilising IBM’s Power servers, users benefit from built-in virtualisation designed to cut provision time, maximise uptime, and provide lightning fast insights. Plus, it allows for next-level scalability thanks to IBM Power’s incredible affordability.
Simplify and accelerate SAP HANA deployments with IBM Power Systems
- Provision Faster with built-in virtualization designed for scaling capacity at the push of a button with granularity as little as 0.01 cores or 1 GB.
- Scale affordably with 32TB virtualization scalability and up to 16 SAP HANA production instances in single server
- Maximize uptime with highest availability non-mainframe Linux platform for over a decade and live partition mobility for zero impact planned maintenance
- Faster insights with 1.8 times more memory bandwidth than compared x86 infrastructure
Did you know?
- On average, businesses experience a mere 3.3 minutes of outage thanks to early detection of clever cyber attacks.
- An ITIC survey of 1,200 corporations across 28 vertical markets gives Power a 99.999% or greater availability rating.
- Mondi sees a 20% increase in end-user application performance for SAP S/4HANA, boosting operational efficiency to meet their climate objectives.
- Streamline insight and automation with 5X faster AI inferencing per socket versus Power E980.
IBM Power10 is coming soon! This is the next generation of future-forward, flexible, cloud-ready systems with built-in PowerVM® virtualisation to deploy the right scale-out cloud option for your needs. Are you ready?
SCC and IBM
SCC has partnered with IBM for almost 40 years, bridging the gap between business needs and technology to deliver world-class solutions. From IBM’s technology to its people and vision, we work with our customers to deliver the strongest, most agile solutions. With a specialist dedicated IBM team, we are able to offer that extra support needed when helping our customers plan, integrate and manage their projects.
For more information, please contact Sarah Hilton at [email protected]