Roll Out New Tech Like a Pro
Four simple ways to roll out Surface
Every single hardware decision you make brings with it a slew of new questions: will integrating be simple? How do you reduce adoption time for end users? Can you keep users and data secure? And, perhaps most critically, just how time-intensive and difficult is the new deployment going to be?
According to Gartner, migrating to a Windows 10 device can cost significantly less than other operating systems – from $155 to $242 per system compared to between $256 and $445.* On top of that, choosing Surface can simplify new technology deployments even more – and provide users with the technology they would often choose for themselves. Click here to download an eBook and learn how Surface can help you:
- Integrate seamlessly with existing technology.
- Stay on top of security at every step.
- Remain compliant without additional network complexity.
- Control and manage hardware more effectively.
* “Making Critical Deployment Choices for Windows 10 Success,” 2016, Gartner