New Veritas NetBackup Goes Faster in the Cloud
The new Veritas NetBackup version 7.7.3 I snow available, offering faster cloud backups, increased operational efficiencies, and support for the latest workload and storage technologies.
Cloud backups now make use of compression technology to boost performance and storage efficiency. Activity monitoring and Linux software deployment has been streamlined, and VMware tags can now be fully protected and integrated. With NetBackup Self Service, applications can now be individually protected and recovered alongside standard file and folder backups.
Other key benefits include:
- Improved performance and storage efficiency for S3-compatible cloud targets
- Easier activity monitoring with custom filters
- Simpler Linux client deployment using your preferred installers
- Complete support for VMware vSphere 6 Tags and Microsoft SharePoint 2016
- Manage backup and recovery of Oracle and MS SQL Server with NetBackup Self Service