New NEC P502HL Projector
Maintenance-free, Future-proof Projection.
Introducing the World’s most compact 5,000 ANSI lumens projector with a laser light source. Requiring no lamp replacement, new laser technology delivers maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours ensuring high reliability with consistent brightness and low cost of ownership; ideal for large classrooms and lecture spaces, projecting a screen size of up to 140”.
The large optical zoom of 1.7x, vertical and horizontal lens shift and keystone correction allows flexible integration and easy replacement on existing ceiling mounts. State of the art connectivity including advanced wireless options, HDBaseT, 2xHDMI with 3D and MHL support ensures a future-proof investment.
- Reliability combined with low cost of ownership as a result of the 5000 ANSI lumen Laser Light Source and up to 20000 hours maintenance free operation
- Flexible Installation allows for versatile projection with 1.7x zoom and horizontal / vertical lens shift making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs
- Wireless image sharing with networking capabilities that allow multiple users to connect simultaneously, mirror an Android device with Miracast or simply share content using a web browser
- Advanced connectivity with numerous analogue and digital connection terminals incl. HDBaseT, 2 x HDMI with 3D and MHL support
- Free tilting and portrait mode projection for creative installations in museum and signage applications