NetApp End-user Customer Technical Events
Our team will be holding deep dive technology updates in Cambridge, London, Manchester, Uxbridge and Edinburgh:
- Hilton Cambridge City Centre, 22 November
- M by Montcalm, Shoreditch, London, 23 November
- IMW Media City, Manchester, 29 November
- NetApp Rivermead Office, Uxbridge, 1 December
- Edinburgh Castle, 6 December
These technical sessions offer you the opportunity to understand the latest innovations from NetApp and see the latest products demonstrated. You will be able to meet and discuss your requirements with our consultants and network with other users from a wide range of industry sectors.
- Full details of the latest, industry leading hybrid and all-flash controllers which have just been released. NetApp is the fastest growing all-flash array vendor in the market by a considerable margin.
- New developments in ONTAP 9.0 and 9.1 – learn how the latest features can maximise the value your company gets from its data.
- NetApp Data Fabric and Cloud integration – discover how to move your data to and from the Cloud with ease and hear about the unique Cloud solutions available today from NetApp.
- Data Protection in the Cloud – do you use Office 365? How do you back it up? NetApp faced the same problem and we’ve developed a solution for this and other cloud based applications.
- See how easy it is for existing 7-mode customers to transition from ONTAP 7 mode to ONTAP 9 with a live demo, which will be run during the event.
These events are an ideal opportunity for existing NetApp customers to learn about the latest features, and for potential new customers to hear why the world is moving to NetApp to protect and manage its data. These sessions are open and interactive, so feel free to ask us about specific scenarios related to your business.
My team and I look forward to meeting you.
Peter Mason & the team of UK Technical Solutions Architects