Microsoft Reveals New Surface Book
Microsoft announced plans to “reinvent the laptop” this month, with the unveiling of it’s new Surface Book.
Microsoft released a statement describing the Surface Book:
“It’s a high-performance laptop in its most stunning form, Surface Book is a true feat of engineering excellence that combines exceptional power with unprecedented versatility. It’s ultra-thin and meticulously crafted, with simply incredible screen resolution, offering the full punch of a high-performance laptop with the versatility of a tablet.”
- Meticulously crafted: At just 3.48 pounds, Surface Book includes an integrated backlit keyboard, optional discrete graphics, and a responsive glass trackpad.
- Amazing screen: The detachable screen – the thinnest Core i7 tablet on the market – features a 13.5” PixelSense display that provides incredible resolution with images that practically jump off the screen and text rivaling the printed page
- Create on the go: Detach the screen that functions like a clipboard or rotate and reattach to continue using the full power of optional hardware-accelerated graphics
- Graphic horsepower: With optional discrete graphics, Surface Book handles even the most intensive creative tasks
- Serious creativity: Take advantage of the multi-touch screen and the Surface Pen to create with any of the amazing apps for Windows
- Mobile studio: Built to go anywhere without compromising on performance, Surface Book packs up to 12 hours of video-playback battery life
This device is perfect for those who want the ultimate laptop with discreet graphics. It is perfect for designers, architects, engineers and more.