HP Inc Targets Millennials with Premium Notebooks
HP Inc is elevating its challenge for premium notebook buyers with a campaign targeting millennials with non-routine workloads who need to use different devices throughout the day. The company is lining up a programme that will show off the performance, design, security and practicality of its high-end EliteBook Spectre Pro and Elite x2 products.
The company will set out how its products empower employees to be work in unrestricted ways and unlock their true potential. It will point out that, with millennials to whom PCs and the internet are normal, now representing about a third of the workforce (according to Euromonitor International), there is a need for ultra-cool, high-end devices that perform to their expectations.
As HP says, millennials don’t just multi-task, they super-task. Technology is not just a tool – it defines who they are. As they become more prominent and powerful in the workplace having right technology will becomes ever-more important to them and their teams.
The campaign will also highlight the rise in remote working and collaboration, and the importance of built-in security.
- Millennials represent about 34% of today’s workforce
- People use on average three different devices during the day
- The most frequent device used for meetings is a notebook
- Non-routine work will comprise 40% of workloads by 2025
- 700 hours plus per year spent using notebooks for business calls and meetings
- Audio conferencing set to double over the next five years.