Has there ever been a better time for a technology refresh?
According to SCC’s own research, where we interviewed 550 UK IT decision makers, almost twice as many IT leaders believe cloud security is now one of the biggest threats to IT security following the Covid-19 pandemic.
With widespread homeworking and increased vulnerability to cyber-attacks as a result of the global pandemic, there is now a bigger focus on end user device security, identity and access management and cyber security.
Do any of these challenges resonate with you currently?
- Keeping your organisation safe from increased cyber-attacks as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Ensuring your incident response protocols reflect the radically different operating conditions
- Protecting your organisation whilst enabling secure, widespread and quickly scalable homeworking
- Giving your people access to all the tools they need to stay safe whilst using multiple remote devices
- Sharing knowledge and best practice around collaboration and security
- Coping with a rapidly increasing dependency on cloud services
- Ensuring all remote access capabilities are tested and secure
- Staying on top of the expanded operating environment with appropriate security monitoring
With change comes opportunity – and the chance to refresh network technology with little disruption to business-as-usual. Together with Cisco, SCC can deliver a technology refresh that fully supports and protects your organisation as we enter a new normal.
For more information please click here to visit our website.