Google Chromebooks Great for Education
Chromebooks are a great option for education a wide variety of options from leading vendors such as Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, LG and Toshiba, are available. Chrome devices can offer many benefits for schools and in the home:
- Affordable – Chromebooks and Chromeboxes are affordable, light and functional. They are ideal for Internet browsing and using web-base resources.
- Safe – They are secure too and as all the updates are done online, you don’t need to worry about updates and all the security and protection is looked after for you
- Small and lightweight – perfect for carrying between home and school and around campus
- Instant On – no waiting for the OS to boot and load into RAM
- Easy to use – Chrome devices are really easy to use, so they are perfect for kids
- No fuss – as they use web-only apps, they are child’s-play to manage and keep up-to-date
- Easy collaboration – Chromebooks are ideal for video conferencing and with Chromebox for Meetings you can collaborate online anytime and to the highest standards
- Great management– schools can manage their Chrome devices using Chrome Device Management.
Put simply, Chromebooks make a lot of sense for schools and they are a great option for pupils and students that need a simple, affordable device that they can take anywhere and use to access all the online apps and resources they need for their studies.
Three great Chromebook choices for the public sector:
- Acer C730 – packed with power and features and amazing value.
- HP Chromebook 11 G3 – with its 11.6 –inch HD (1366 x 768) LED display and 4GB RAM, a great option from a trusted IT brand.
- Toshiba Chromebook 2 – stunning sound and vision and a bright 13.3-inch display, plus Intel graphics make this an outstanding performer.