Enhance your cloud and security services with F5 BIG-IP v12
F5 Networks are hosting a live webinar on Thursday 17th September to support the release of BIG-IP version 12.
The major new software release from F5 enhances the agility, security and performance of cloud application deployments. BIG-IP version 12 makes it simple for organisations to unify hardware, software and managed service resources to realise IT efficiency and cost savings.
The software combines physical and virtual resources to better support cloud and hybrid scenarios and allows you to easily transition workloads to the cloud while maintaining visibility, security, and control of traditional infrastructures.
Now, you can attend F5’s live webinar from 12-1pm on 17th September to learn more about how BIG-IP version 12 can help you to:
- Improve application availability and performance with HTTP/2;
- Manage SSL certificates and keys in hybrid environments;
- Extend SSO via SAML to client-based apps like Microsoft Office 365;
- Mitigate high-volume DDoS threats on-premises or in the cloud;
- Protect from service outages with DNS enhancements.
You can also download Lori MacVittie’s article ‘Is your cloud strategy app-centric?’ to learn all about how to successfully expand application deployments into the cloud.