EMC Announces Strategic Alliance with EY to Help Organisations Accelerate Business Transformation
EMC has announced a strategic alliance with EY in order to combine their offerings and activities across the EMC product lines and EY’s practise areas.
EY has a successful history working with EMC to provide sector-focused capabilities to clients across multiple industries. One such offering is EY’s Insurance NexusTM, a strategic technology and services offering helping insurance carriers migrate core insurance operations and support functions to the cloud.
As part of this alliance, EY and EMC announced an offering which protects company data from cyber-attacks. This offering, called Isolated Recovery, combines cyber, business impact analysis, resiliency services and technology capabilities from both EMC and EY firms to secure vital company data. The Isolated Recovery offering provides an environment and workflows to stage data in an isolated recovery zone, along with processes for monitoring the integrity of data and procedures for recovery and remediation.
Jay Snyder, Senior Vice President, Global Alliances at EMC said: “The EY alliance is a top priority for EMC. The skills, brand, relationships, and subject matter experience of EY, combined with EMC’s innovative portfolio of technologies and market penetration, will help enable us to continue to support our enterprise customers as they accelerate their IT transformation initiatives. Additionally, we are focused on a set of industry-specific offers leveraging EY’s deep knowledge and our platforms to deliver business contextual solutions for our clients and incremental revenue to both companies.”
Additional EMC/EY offerings include:
- Hybrid Cloud Enablement Services– The combination of management and monitoring for public, private, and legacy datacenter with cloud environments
- Data Center Network Virtualization and Segmentation Services– Network architectures that can help enterprises transform, consolidate and simplify their data center strategies
- Enterprise Mobility Management and End User Computing Platform– A suite of enterprise mobility technologies focused on architecture and integrated business workflows
- Service Resiliency– Services for system and data archiving/recovery/, business continuity and crisis responses to protect against data loss
- Analytics– Offerings to help companies extract additional value from their data and analytics investments, leveraging EMC’s Pivotal suite of tools
- Sector-focused Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Offerings – A portfolio of industry-focused GRC offerings supported by the RSA Archer GRC platform
- Cybersecurity– A full spectrum of offerings including Identity Access Management Monitoring (IAM) for single sign on, role and privilege management, as well as Real Time Monitoring (RTM) of events to reduce IT Risk.