CAT Phones – Helping us Safely back to Work
Mobile phones have the potential to both harbour and spread Covid-19 if they are not thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis.
Click HERE to read the full article on essential back to work phone hygiene, written by Dr Simon Clarke, Professor in Cellular Microbiology at the University of Reading, in association with Bullitt Group, licencee for Cat®phones
Bigger. Better. Bolder
The Cat® S61 is a truly rugged drop proof, dust proof and waterproof smartphone. It not only provides useful tools like an integrated thermal imaging camera, indoor air quality monitor and laser assisted distance measure but will also take on any challenging environment or tasks you throw at it. This is the most advanced, most skilled and most loyal partner you need to get the job done.
- Thermal imaging camera, powered by FLIR®
- Indoor air quality monitor: Capable of measuring temperature, humidity and levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Laser assisted distance measure: Point-to-point distances up to 8m.
- Rugged: drop tested from 1.8m on to concrete. Fully dirt and dustproof, waterproof, resistant to vibrations and thermal shocks
- Mass screening tool: Thermal imaging technology enables users to detect anomalies in temperature from a safe distance to keep business’ & communities safe.
Click HERE to download the CAT Phones Safely back to work poster
For more information, Click HERE to visit the CAT phones website