Bi-modal IT – find out more at VCE’s seminar
On 17th June, VCE will host a seminar in London and you’re invited! Speakers include VCE’s global CTO, Rene Carayol (ex-CIO of Pepsi, leadership advisor & regular of TedTalks and Radio 5 Live), IDC and various customers.
Improving service delivery, impacting business outcomes and mitigating risk, while juggling an aging infrastructure and day-to-day asks, is a challenge. The topic of ‘bi-modal IT’ is emerging as we all try to balance current requirements while looking to create an environment that fuels innovation for the future.
VCE and its guest speakers will explore and discuss how to balance those priorities including:
- Guaranteed quality and predictability of service delivery
- Understanding how your infrastructure exposes the business to risk & how to mitigate it
- Speeding time to business value and reducing complexity
- Why managing less and leading more will help drive IT innovation and transformation
The speakers will include:
- Trey Layton, VP and global CTO, VCE
- Tomas Mayer, group vice president, IDC
- Rene Carayol, ex-CIO of Pepsi, advisor to the likes of Bill Clinton and regular on TedTalks
- VCE customers include Arqiva and others to be confirmed
- Nigel Moulton, EMEA CTO, VCE
It all happens between 2 – 5pm on Wednesday 17th June on the top of the National Theatre in London. It’d be great to see you there! If you can join us please register here as spaces are limited.
You can also read the latest report from IDC following analysis of 16 VCE Vblock customers here.