AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors for Business
Why AMD Ryzen™ Processors for Business?
From small businesses to enterprises, AMD Ryzen™ Processors and AMD Ryzen™ Processors with PRO technologies provide work anywhere flexibility for the modern workforce. If your customers business requires exceptional performance and responsiveness, security and professional features, AMD Ryzen™ processors are for them.
The most advanced technology1,2
AMD Ryzen™ and Ryzen™ PRO 4000 Series Mobile Processors have the most advanced technology1,2 for a responsive computing experience. Featuring the most cores in each class of AMD business mobile processors3,4, up to 8 cores, AMD provides powerful performance to accelerate productivity. From general office applications and video conferencing to crunching data, compiling code or rendering videos, Ryzen™ and Ryzen™ PRO Mobile Processors are designed to support your increasingly multitasked and visual workload.
Click HERE to download the AMD Ryzen™ PRO Athlon Quick Reference Guide
Click HERE to download the AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors Quick Reference Guide
The Most Modern Security(5)
Through a modern, multi-layered approach to security, AMD Ryzen™ processors help your customers businesses protect data, avoid downtime, and reduce resource drain:
- “Zen” processor architecture is designed from the ground up with security features as a priority to help address today’s more sophisticated attacks
- An integrated security processor helps protect confidentiality and integrity of data
- AMD works closely with Microsoft® and PC manufacturers to enable and complement their enterprise-level security features
- Exclusive to AMD processors with PRO technologies, AMD Memory Guard provides real time encryption of system memory to help protect against physical attacks should your laptop be lost or stolen.
Click HERE to download the AMD Ryzen™ 4000 U-Series Mobile Processors Battlecard
More Power. Less Plug.
Built on the advanced 7nm technology and optimized “Zen 2” architecture, AMD Ryzen™ and Ryzen™ PRO 4000 Series Mobile Processors enable unprecedented levels of performance for enhanced productivity and exceptional battery life – up to 2X the performance-per-watt when compared to our previous generation processors6 In fact, the HP EliteBook 835 G7 powered by the Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U offers up to 24 hours of battery life – better than a similarly configured EliteBook 830 G7 with the Core i5-10210U7
Click HERE to download the AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors for Business datasheet
Click HERE to visit the AMD and read more about AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors for Business
Or for further information, please contact Chris Leng at [email protected]
- As of February 2020. “Most advanced technology ” defined as superior 7nm process technology in a smaller node, 15W typical TDP. RNP-18
- As of January 2020, the Ryzen™ 4000 series mobile processor is the “Most advanced laptop processor,” defined as superior 7nm process technology in a smaller node, 15W and 45W typical TDP. RM3-01
- As of February 2020 “Most Cores and Threads” in a mobile business processor for ultrathin notebooks than the equivalent Intel vPro enabled processor. RNP-21
- As of January 2020, the Ryzen™ 7 4800 mobile processor has the “Most cores in an ultrathin laptop processor” demonstrated by Ryzen™ 7 4800 series mobile processor having 8 cores, while as of December 12th 2019, comparable competitive product (Intel 10th generation mobile processors) offer up to 6 cores. “Ultrathin laptop processor” defined as 15W typical TDP. RM3-05
- As of February 2020. Defined by Microsoft secured core PC – Modern security RNP-22
- Based on AMD internal analysis and testing by AMD Performance Labs as of 11/22/2019 utilizing the Ryzen™ 7 4800U vs. 2nd Gen Ryzen™ 7 3700U in Cinebench R20 Benchmark. Results may vary. RM3-123
- A properly configured HP EliteBook 835 G7 with AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U Processor, gets up to 24 hours of MM14 battery life: https://press.hp.com/us/en/press-releases/2020/hp-provides-ultimate-office-experience-at-home.html Actual battery life will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: system configuration and software, settings, product use and age, and operating conditions. AMD has not independently tested or verified the battery life claim. See www.bapco.com for additional details. RNP-28