How to stay connected and productive anywhere
The era of remote working is here.
As people spend more time working at home or on-the-go, they need tools to stay as collaborative and productive as when they’re at the office. Each worker and workspace are different. Some prefer to work at home, others on the go, and some at their own desk in the office. Each environment has its own challenges to staying productive, which is why tailored solutions are key to business continuity in the hybrid working era. At the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, organisations were faced with the dilemma of enabling immediate, widespread homeworking, leading to shortages of remote working technologies and peripheral hardware, and little choice but to equip workers with whatever was available at the cheapest cost. As the pandemic continued and it became apparent the crisis would reshape the way we work forever. Organisations started investing more in remote working solutions in order to make sure their people have the right tools for the job, with a view to long-term hybrid working. Logitech, working in partnership with SCC, has created tailored Work Remote solutions, featuring innovative tools that are wireless, effortless to connect, and instantly familiar to use. Powerful desktop collections are helping employees recreate the office experience at home, whilst lightweight, durable collections extend the capabilities of laptop and tablet users on the move.
The essential collection provides desktop essentials for core flex workers who frequently work at home, designed so they can connect and power through tasks as efficiently at home as they do at the office. Mostly wire free and instantly familiar, they make high-output productivity and video collaboration effortless.
About the Essential collection
- 10m wireless freedom with a Unifying™ USB receiver encrypted connection
- Ambidextrous mouse and advanced tracking
- Familiar key shape, integrated palm rest and adjustable 4″ and 8″ tilt
- Quality tested and spill-resistant to 60ml of liquid, with no-fade key printing
C925e Business Webcam C925e is an HD 1080p webcam that delivers professional video and sound. Certified for business, affordably priced and engineered for all-day use, C925e provides H.264 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) and UVC 1.1 encoding to minimize dependence on computer and network resources, producing a consistently reliable video-conferencing experience even when bandwidth is limited.
- Full 1080p high-definition video + 30 frames per second
- 78-degree diagonal field of view
- RightLight™ 2 Technology and autofocus
- 264 encoding frees up PC bandwidth
Premium, precision tools designed for creators, coders, analysts, and other remote power users. Designed for speed, accuracy, and advanced customisation, they’ll keep your highly skilled remote workers in-the-zone and performing at their best.
About the Precision collection
- Multiple resolutions include 4K (Ultra HD) @ 30 fps, 1080p (Full HD) @ 30 or 60 fps for outstanding clarity, smoothness, and detail
- RightLight™ 3 and high dynamic range (HDR) make users look great in any light
- Supports facial recognition for advanced security with Windows Hello™ or other facial recognition software
- 3 field of view settings to perfectly frame video and 5x digital zoom to get a closer look.
- Certified and compatible with popular business applications
MX Anywhere 3 Wireless Mobile Mouse MX Anywhere 3 is ultimate versatility with remarkable performance. The compact mouse is designed for mobile work – from the home office to the cafe, to the airport lounge. MagSpeed Electromagnetic scrolling is precise enough to stop on a pixel and fast enough to scroll 1,000 lines in a second. And it’s nearly silent. MX Anywhere 3 tracks on virtually any surface, including glass. So, you can work seamlessly at the desk, at your favourite coffee shop, or even on the couch. MX Anywhere 3 stays powered for up to 70 days on a full charge – and gets three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge. The elegant design features a scroll wheel made of machined steel and grippy silicone side grips for ultimate tactility. It comes in three distinct colourways, so you can choose a mouse that matches your laptop, and your unique style.
- The wheel’s machined steel gives it premium tactility and a dynamic inertia you feel – but don’t hear
- 4,000 DPI Darkfield™ High Precision tracking – works anywhere, even on glass
- MagSpeed™ Electromagnetic scroll wheel flies through 1,000 lines per second
- Rechargeable with no downtime + 1 minute charge for a 3-hour use
- Compatible with Windows®, macOS, Linux®, iOS, iPadOS + pair it to up to three laptops, tablets, smartphones then Easy-Switch™ between them.
Zone Wireless Plus Headset Control your acoustic environment with Zone Wireless, the Bluetooth headset designed to help you communicate, collaborate, and concentrate in busy workspaces. Zone Wireless Plus can connect up to six Logitech Unifying™ wireless peripherals through a single receiver. Unifying + audio receiver provides a reliable connection up to 10 m away from mice and keyboards, and up to 30m away from the headset.
- Noise-cancelling mic and active noise cancellation
- Intuitive and simple controls, flip-to-mute mic, active noise cancellation (ANC), and Qi wireless charging
- Connects to computer and smartphone simultaneously and seamlessly switches between them
- Certified and compatible with popular business applications
Ergo conscious collection
Ergonomic devices for users seeking greater comfort and pain relief. The collection features a variety of ergonomic products that promote natural posture and comfort for users with different needs—as well as precision tracking and accurate typing that maintains performance.
About the Ergo Conscious collection
- Quiet and familiar laptop-like typing experience in a slim, lightweight wireless keyboard
- Multi-OS, multi-device compact keyboard that gives users flexibility to work comfortably and productively anywhere on any screen
- Connects to all Bluetooth® wireless devices with external keyboard support—Windows®, Mac, Chrome OS™, Android™, iOS
- 2 years’ battery life and high quality and reliability standards.
MX ERGO Wireless Trackball Mouse Say no to fatigue or discomfort after a long day at work. MX ERGO is crafted for the shape of your hand and built for fast and precise tracking. Adjust your hand and wrist posture with the unique 0 or 20° tilt angle to conquer those lengthy decks and spreadsheets with ease — all the way from start to finish.
- Reduces wrist and hand strain by 20%
- Advanced tracking with precision mode + scroll wheel and middle button
- Drop-resilient up to 90 cm and tested to perform for 10 million clicks
- Powered up to 4 months on a full charge + a full day after a one-minute charge
SCC and Logitech in partnership
SCC and Logitech have been partners for over five years. Together with Logitech, SCC can help you with remote working solutions featuring innovative tools that are wireless, effortless to connect, and instantly familiar to use. Staying connected and productive anywhere. That’s a big business continuity win. SCC has the expertise experience to bring together top tier technologies, services, applications, and devices to connect networks, organisations, and their people anywhere, anytime.
|Get in touch|