Webinar | Containerisation – The Future of IT Infrastructure
Join our webinar and find out why containerisation is the future of your IT infrastructure
Title: Containerisation – The Future of IT Infrastructure
Date: Tuesday, 24 March 2020
Time: 11:00AM GMT
Duration: 30 minutes
As your business’ operations start to grow, so do your IT systems. This in itself can present challenges and put immense pressure on your IT infrastructure when trying to meet business-critical objectives. Particular points of pressure that you may be facing can include:
– Increase of IT infrastructure costs
– Need for rapid application development – true DevOps
– Need for portability of workloads in a Hybrid Cloud environment.
This webinar seeks to explain how SCC can address these issues using Containers and the Red Hat OpenShift technology.
Container technology and container orchestration are revolutionising deployment and management of applications in a multi-node distributed environment at scale. And SCC is well placed to be the clients’ “Trusted Advisor” in this space; bringing together the best software solutions and skills required from the Red Hat and IBM communities.
During this webinar you will learn about:
– SCC & RH partnership (Richard Potts, SCC IBM Sales Manager)
– Containerisation – The Future of IT infrastructure (Graham Berry, EMEA Sales Lead – OpenShift)
– How SCC can help (Greg Ayliffe, SCC IBM Software Sales)
Complete the form below to register for this webinar