Work can be made better, with your knowledge, our experience and a clear direction.
Work has changed in many ways. The digital revolution has given us ways to improve the way we work, the simple ability to interact with others, both human and artificial, from around the world in real time, sharing information and tasks in co-ordinated ways to make work flow better.
Moving the work to the moment speeds outcomes and mirrors the lives we lead, yet only the disrupters have utilised the digital revolution. The time has come to join them and get the support of the system of action.
To take advantage of the revolution is a balancing act of knowledge, experience and objectives. Understanding the technologies, knowing how to use them and ensuring they meet your goals is the real meaning of the digital business change.
In addition to this, CHANGE is a process, not an event. So, the revolution calls for a continuous journey, not just a single step.
- Consult – a helping hand throughout your journey.
- Enable – ensure a successful deployment.
- Improve – help you realise your investment.
- Support – supporting you to keep on the path to success.
How we do things
ServiceNow is a global cloud platform that has a range of services dedicated to helping meet your needs by creating the right level of service – from implementation to managed systems administration, from consultancy to technical extensions and integrations.
SCC has used ServiceNow to run its business since 2014, our customer-first approach to Enterprise Service Management (ESM) ensures our customers get a high-quality service delivered on best-of breed technology, supporting the whole business from Customer Support, to HR, to IT and beyond.
ServiceNow and SCC – Minimum Viable Product approach video podcast
- A dedicated team of ServiceNow professionals and a Partner network of experts.
- Solution architecture, design, delivery and project management.
- Experience of ‘own-instance’ and Managed Service Provider (MSP) models including experience and skills with domain separation.
- Accelerated and rapid deployment decreases the time it takes to realise your investment.
- Configuration (not customisation) makes regular upgrades pain free.
- More than 1,000 UK organisations currently using SCC’s ServiceNow configuration.
- 24/7 business with over 5,000 staff in Europe.
- Experience delivering services in government, health, education, blue-light and defence.
Whether you are looking at the ServiceNow platform as a new business investment, developments to your existing platform or an integration with other business critical solutions, we have the expertise to deliver both operational and strategic consultancy focused on outcomes that are right for you.
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Transform the impact, speed, and delivery of IT.
IT OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Deliver high-performance business services with visibility and AIOps.
IT ASSET MANAGEMENT
Improve efficiency with increased visibility into the full IT asset lifecycle.
SAFE WORKPLACE APPS
Simplify the complex workflows involved with returning to the workplace, helps you manage essential needs and services for reopening.
Replace manual tasks with automated security orchestration.
INTEGRATED RISK MANAGEMENT
Power your business with risk-informed decisions embedded in daily work.
IT BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Deliver enterprise agility for better business outcomes.
HR SERVICE DELIVERY
Eliminate frustration and improve employee satisfaction with efficient, intelligent services.
LEGAL SERVICE DELIVERY
Modernise legal operations with efficient service delivery.
Elevate your customer service from request to resolution.
FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Modernise field service with connected digital workflows.
Re-imagine every process as a digital workflow.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch today