Introducing the Samsung Rugged Range – Easy to Use, Hard to Break
Samsung’s rugged devices are made for the people who build our homes, patrol our streets and make those crucial deliveries. That means they need to do more. They need to be easy to use, while being able to withstand whatever it takes to get the job done.
In an unpredictable world, people need business phones and tablets that offer high performance and the best protection, whatever their job or industry. That’s why Samsung offers a range of rugged devices, designed to withstand the most challenging work environments.
- IP68 water and dust resistant, Built to withstand the most demanding conditions
- MIL-STD 810G Certification, Military-grade protection for your rugged device
- POGO PIN (Power + Data Transfer), Making connections in the toughest environments
Autonomy and Rugged Ecosystem
- Replaceable Battery, Fast-charge replaceable battery to power you through the day
- Barcode Scanners, Don’t let harsh conditions stop you capturing data
- Rugged Accessories, Rugged accessories to help you work anywhere
- Samsung DeX, A PC-like experience indoors and out
- S-Pen with IP68, The effortless S Pen for notes on-the-go
- Wet Glove mode, Increased touch sensitivity when you need it most
- Hot Key (Programmable button), Stay in touch with push-to-talk
- mPOS Ready, Enable staff to take payments on the go
- Google ARCore, Augment your workspace reality
Enhanced Support and Product LifeCycle
- 3 year Enhanced Support, Enhanced support and replacement to keep you going
- Extended Product Lifecycle, Ensure consistency across your fleet of Samsung rugged devices
Samsung’s Knox technology has been built with the demands of 5G networks in mind. As speeds increase and as mobile technology evolves, this is likely to present greater opportunities for hackers to target more devices and launch wider attacks.
Through Samsung Knox, Samsung’s Galaxy rugged devices are secured from the chip up with defence-grade security and globally certified by many government organisations.
- Samsung Knox, Market-proven, trusted security to advance your business
- Knox Configure, Configure your mobile fleet straight out of the box
- Knox Manage, Remotely manage devices and troubleshoot problems.
- E-FOTA, Easily manage and schedule updates across your Samsung mobile fleet
- 4 Year Security Patch, – Stay ahead of security threats
- Biometric Security, Securely unlock in an instant
Introducing the Samsung Rugged Product Range
The new Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro strikes a perfect balance between current single function frontline worker devices and impractical consumer devices. Combining both rugged capabilities and premium style, the Galaxy XCover Pro comes with a bigger 6.3inch display for improved visibility and usability and is IP68 dust and water resistance as well as anti-shock resistant.
Tab Active Pro
Pairing rugged durability with portable productivity, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro brings business to the most challenging of environments. Fieldworkers can now gain access to innovative technology that will transform the way they work—even in the harshest of conditions. The Galaxy Tab Active Pro is IP68 dust and water resistance plus anti-shock resistant.
Work confidently with a business phone that is both aesthetically pleasing and equipped to perform in harsh demanding environments, whether you’re out in the field, subjected to the elements or even back in the office. At just 9.7mm thick it’s a streamlined smartphone that’s easy to grip, comfortable to hold and built to keep up with even the toughest workday.
Enjoy the compact hardwearing design of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2. It’s small enough, with an 8” screen and also tough enough to deal with knocks and bumps and scrapes and keep up with the most active workday.
For more information on the Samsung Rugged Range, Click HERE to visit the Samsung website
SCC’s End User Compute Service
SCC are a leading provider of End User Compute services and solutions offering a complete end to end service portfolio. With proven experience and knowledge of delivering large-scale workplace productivity transformation projects, SCC provide the right product and services on time, to budget while maintaining a committed focus on user experience and IT strategy alignment.
By investing in exceptional people, processes and technology significantly improves workplace productivity, ensuring employees have the right tools and technologies to keep them connected and provides users with the flexibility that allows them to be productive anywhere and at anytime.
SCC understand that there are many challenges relating to Workplace Productivity including:
- Evolving your legacy End User Compute (EUC) environment to meet the demands of your workforce
- Funding transformation while managing an ever decreasing IT budget
- Adopting and implementing new working practices by the user community
- Access to skills and resource to manage the day to day operations
- Addressing security and compliance requirements
How we do things
Using Service Management methodologies such as ITIL, SCC will work with you to discover, design, supply, implement, manage and optimise your future EUC environment.
Our services include, Device Management, User Access Management, User Performance Management, Application Management, Security Management
If you are interested in this service for your organisation and would like to book an appointment to discuss any requirements, please email: [email protected]
Or for more information on the End User Compute service, click HERE