Technology is continually changing the way we live and work, and the proliferation of new technologies enabling us to do more than ever before demands organisations find new ways of technology supply.
As an Apple Authorised Reseller, SCC combine Mac with unique services such as supply chain and deployment to provide customers a straight ‘out-of-the-box’ experience that makes the supply of technology easier than ever and reduces time to user.
Macbook Air. Now with the Apple M1 chip.MacBook Air transforms how your teams do business, with the Apple M1 chip. Featuring a blazing-fast 8-core CPU and up to 8-core GPU to build customised business solutions. A 16-core Neural Engine to accelerate machine learning tasks like voice recognition and data analysis. Get iPhone and iPad apps on your Mac with macOS Big Sur. And best-in-class security features are built in. With up to 18 hours of battery life*, MacBook Air is perfectly portable. Just a lot more powerful for business.
*Configurable options are available. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
Macbook Pro. A powerful business partner.MacBook Pro gives you powerful performance you can take anywhere. Speed through pro-level jobs with a ninth-generation 6-core Intel Core i7 or 8-core Intel Core i9 processor. Stay productive with built in tools in macOS. And keep your data and device more secure with the Apple T2 Security Chip and Touch ID. When it’s time to unleash collaboration, creativity and productivity for your small business, MacBook Pro ups your game instantly.
Did you know about Apple Financial Services?
It’s easier than ever to bring Apple products into your workplace with innovative financing options from Apple Financial Services.
Apple Financial Services keeps your costs low by accounting for the high residual value of Apple devices up front.
Flexible upgrades give you complete control of your refresh cycle. And with clear and straightforward terms,
the experience is simple and friendly.
Flexible upgrade options – Apple Financial Services offers you the flexibility to change as your needs change. Customer-friendly, end-of-term options can include:
- Partial buyout or return – Purchase, return, or refresh devices in a way that works for your business.
- Monthly extensions – Switch to a month-to-month agreement after the original term, without a long-term commitment.
- Easy return – Take advantage of packaging and pre-paid shipping at end of term.
- Like-for-like return – Don’t worry about matching the original serial numbers.
- Device allowance option – Get allowances for missing or damaged devices (agreed to at the start of term).
- Early refresh option – Upgrade to the latest Apple devices before the end of term.
- Customised enhancements – Apple Financial Services can work with you to fully customise the offer to your business.
Clear, straightforward agreements – Get the technology you need with an experience that’s simple, flexible, and friendly, including:
- Simple documentation
- No pressure to make an end-of-term decision until 30 days before the end of your agreement
- No charges for missing or damaged iPad cables and adapters or cases at end of term
- No processing or lease maintenance fees
Innovative financing solutions – Apple products are built to last, and they hold value over time, making them a smart investment. Apple Financial Services builds in and guarantees the future value up front to create compelling solutions for your business. Options may include:
- Early refresh – Upgrade to the latest devices at no additional cost.
- Guaranteed buyback – Apple Financial Services will agree to purchase back devices in good working condition, as determined by Apple, at end of term, setting a guaranteed buyback value before you even sign the contract.
- Single up-front payment – One advance payment covers your entire deployment.
- Custom solutions – Payment structures and terms can be designed to align with your budget, with durations up to 5 years supported.
SCC works directly with Apple Financial Services to create a financing solution that works for your business. Contact us to find out more.
Why SCC and Apple?
SCC is one of the UK and Europe’s only true ‘end-to-end’ technology solutions providers. SCC’s Supply Chain Services provide scalable, bespoke solutions, with technology tailored to your organisation and delivered using SCC’s ultimate ‘out-of-the-box’ experience. As an Apple Authorised Reseller, SCC can deliver a pre-configured Mac, ready to work, with features designed for business.