SCC and Tanium: delivering a user Endpoint managed solution as a service.
SCC are offering an end-to-end managed service whether your devices are home, office or anywhere that they appear on-line. Our Endpoint managed service, powered by Tanium, enables customers to close their visibility gap and consolidate their usage of multiple point products that deliver Patch, Vulnerability, Asset Management and more. We do this all with a single agent within a single service cost per month that helps guarantee the management and security of your user base.
You can think of Tanium as a management & security system for your home, identifying, monitoring, assessing and then managing and securing all your windows, doors and access points. In the case of your business, it secures all your endpoint devices. It’s a high-speed platform that:
The SCC core service provides complete endpoint inventory in seconds (inc. hardware / software assets)
The SCC vulnerability service monitors and assesses for operational and security risks, advising on remedial actions
The SCC patch management service capture patch status in seconds and will distribute, deploy and manage patch updates
User Experience is Key
One of the key IT difficulties a business will face is with standardisation and consistency of the user experience. Whenever there is a squeeze on IT resources, users are typically the first to suffer. There are, therefore, challenges managing the user estate, particularly as the location profile of users is currently changing from offices to home locations.
It is difficult for a business to control where the vulnerabilities are within the user device estate, which can lead to security issues. Additionally, you may not be sure what devices are out there and what software those users are running on devices.
It can then lead to several questions around user information gaps, such as:
- Do you know how many endpoints you have?
- Do you know what applications are installed on your endpoints (is there unsupported software out there)?
- Do you know what versions of software you’re running (supportability for older versions)?
- Is that software even being used (could licenses be better used elsewhere)?
- Are you, therefore, complying with the vendor licensing agreements (would an audit present a cost risk to your company)?
- Are you over or underspending on your software licensing?
- Could those issues lead to an impact on user business performance and budgets?
Let’s resolve these issues
Tanium provides a comprehensive endpoint management solution with a range of services that include:
- Asset Discovery & Inventory
- Application Dependency Mapping
- Patch Management (Windows, Macs & Linux)
- Software management- 3rd Party Applications
- Performance Monitoring
- Configuration Management / Policy Enforcement
- Data Risk & Privacy
- Vulnerability Management / Compliance Benchmarking
- Incident Response (EDR) – SIEM feed
All delivered on a Single-Agent, operating as modular services, at a cost per device per month.
Let’s manage vulnerabilities and threats
Vulnerability management allows organisations to identify, understand and react at speed to any endpoint device vulnerabilities and threats in real time across the user estate. With the help of monthly reports, that provide recommendations to address the risks and vulnerability, we can help facilitate a risk-based approach to prioritise remediation efforts across the estate, with incident responses to address security threats. This is inclusive of both security and operational responses.
The SCC Tanium managed service has the capability to address multiple endpoint device services and issues, at a low, all inclusive, modular price point per device, per month.
Endpoint Patch Management
The patch management service is highly customisable to meet the needs of individual businesses whilst achieving a high level of compliancy. It supports Windows Patching including cumulative feature updates. At an extremely low cost per device, patch management supports multiple deployment methods (centralised / direct) and groups (across Pilot / UAT / Production environments). The service will also provide Mac and Linux Patching (including RedHat, Debian and Ubuntu).
SCC Advanced Endpoint Management Benefits
- Offering an end to end managed service (including infrastructure, Tanium licensing & management services)
- Priced on a per user per month basis (can fluctuate user count on a month to month basis)
- Enables Customers to consolidate multiple management products into a single managed service
- Provides assured management, security and knowledge of all your end user devices, wherever they maybe
- Enables software license compliancy
- Provides accurate information on device specifications and license usage
- Live information on any device, security vulnerabilities, with advice on actions
- Customisable patch management services
- Ensures your endpoints are patch standardised and conformant to latest and appropriate patch releases
Would you like to discuss with our Security specialists?
Get in touch.