Organisations from across all areas of the public and private sector think that they have “solved” mobile working, when in reality there is so much more to do than choosing handsets, or investing in a piece of management software to get it right for business.
Technology is now a huge part of modern life and as such, impacts the way we do business. It allows us to work in new ways, communicating and collaborating across the globe in a fraction of a second. As you can imagine, in recent years, productivity has skyrocketed with the development of technology that enables these new ways of mobile working.
Of course this also means you can create a much more flexible and diverse workforce. Mobile working allows people to work from home, from other locations, or even other countries. The possibilities are endless, but it’s also important to do it right.
- Offer Device Choice (Including BYOD)
- Apply the Right Management Controls
- Provide Rock-Solid Identity Management
- Make Sure Your Apps are “Mobile Ready”
- Make Sure Your Network is Ready
- Keep Security Front of Mind
- Provide Grown-Up Cloud Services
- Self-Service: Don’t Make it a Blocker
- Be 100% OS Agnostic
- Rethink Your Printing
For a more detailed description of each point and to find out how you can avoid costly mistakes with your mobile strategy (or lack of) download the full whitepaper.