The evolving threat landscape demands that organisations drive innovation and digital transformation
However, legacy technologies, ingrained cultures and the burden of delivering day-to-day services makes it difficult for many to find the time and resources to make change happen.
To address this, the Fusion Doctrine was developed to strengthen the government’s collective approach to national security, bringing together all of the UK’s capabilities. Providing effective, integrated services with other government agencies and organisations, as well as with police authorities, Crown Prosecution Services and the Prison Services, improves outcomes for citizens and is in the interest of maximising public safety.
Mitigation of the risk of legacy systems while sustaining innovation and technology investment.
How to address the digital skills gap.
Utilising technology to continue being a leading nation in global security.
How to adapt and prepare for the ever evolving threats to our nation’s security and prosperity.
Our Key National Security & Defence solutions
Organisations in this sector must transform their infrastructure so they can take advantage of new innovations that can help them keep citizens and data secure, and that can enable better collaboration.
SCC’s modern Workplace solutions support national security and defence organisations looking to benefit from cloud services, and deploy artificial intelligence and process automation effectively.
SCC supports organisations looking towards a hybrid cloud future with solutions that ensure citizen and data safety.
Universal Cloud Services (UCS)
We can help organisations consume cloud services on a pay-as-you-go model, selecting services from a variety of cloud providers.
Blending modern technology with standards-based and proven service management practices.
TrinITy Virtual Agent
SCC’s affordable virtual agent gives users interactive, AI-based support.
- Scale as required and only pay for what they need
- Transition to the new service quickly
- Access industry-leading tools and innovations for continuous service improvement
- Right-size support from consultancy to a full managed service
- Integrate toolsets into existing environments or work with current infrastructure
Embracing modern business practices and technologies is essential to addressing the increasing level of risk to public safety, reducing operating costs, and maximising value from available budgets.
SCC’s Public Safety solution uniquely utilises market-leading technologies to offer national security and defence organisations access to data analytic workflow and management services.
Forensic Cyber Security
We partner with HYAS, an investigation and attribution system capable of interrogating large amounts of web information, including data from privacy protected domains.
- Cut the time and cost of video analysis
- Increase the accuracy of finding persons or items of interest
- Integrate case management to improve evidence gathering
- Managed expenditure better through a subscription model
- Access a platform-ready solution on-demand
In order to defend against growing threats and make full use of new innovations, organisations need a full suite of relevant and up-to-date software assets.
SCC’s Software Asset Management (SAM) service involves working with organisations to evaluate their technology and licensing contracts, assessing software usage and identifying any issues and commercial risks.
SCC’s SAM Maturity Assessment identifies any gaps in existing tools, policies, processes and governance to help deliver control over software from requirement to retirement, with deliverables including a gap analysis, next step recommendations and priorities.
To ensure our customers can achieve optimum value from their software estates, we deliver clear management reports and recommendations for improving efficiency and mitigating risk.
- Encourage new ways of interacting with other partners and stakeholders
- Gain complete visibility and control of the software estate
- Predict software spend accurately
- Enable collaboration and cost certainty with a common multi-agency software platform
- Increase compliance and licence optimisation
- Reduce costs through SCC’s buying power and licence optimisation
The challenge of attracting and retaining the right skilled resource is growing, but addressing it is essential to enable departments to deliver their long term strategic goals.
SCC’s Flexible Resourcing service is built on 45 years of recruitment experience and provides access to appropriately cleared, reliable talent from all over the world. From support and maintenance staff to senior executives and technical architects, SCC associates can quickly and easily be brought in to support an organisation’s core employee group, augmenting internal skills or increasing capacity in times of peak demand.
SCC’s customers typically realise cost savings of up to 40% when compared to equivalent employee costs, which include provision of healthcare, pensions, insurance and other employment overheads.
- Access proven experience immediately
- See clear and measurable skills output
- Leverage new knowledge and fresh ideas
- Gain an immediate return on investment through resource engaged for particular skills
Many national security and defence organisations rely on legacy technologies and spend a disproportionate amount of time supporting the infrastructure to deliver day-to-day services.
SCC acts as a single point of contact for customers’ break-fix needs, providing flexible Service Level Agreements (SLAs) across a single contract. Our team is highly accredited with most technology vendors and can provide support when direct vendor help is no longer available or financially viable.
Additionally, we provide a comprehensive service across all six key stages of the supply chain: Procurement, Configuration, Data Security, Storage, IMAC Services (Installs, Moves, Additions and Changes) and Recycling.
- Refresh infrastructure while complying with data regulations
- Leverage support services perfectly tailored to specific needs
- Replace legacy hardware with sustainability and the environment in mind
- Consolidate all infrastructure and support services into a single provider and contract
SCC’s Professional Service practice numbers give our customers access to over 600 people who are exclusively focused on delivering digital transformation solutions.
A subsidiary business to SCC that provides a complete suite of cloud enablement services.
Design and deployment of transformation programmes, strategies, roadmaps and target operating models.
We combine in-house training and communication skills and use our deep understanding of IT transformation.
Delivery of exceptional governance and control through a highly experienced team of project and programme managers.
Office365 and Collaboration
Support for introduction and deployment of Office365, unified comms, enterprise collaboration and application integration.
Delivery and management of digital workplaces to take full advantage of modern application services and enterprise management toolsets.
Networking and Security
Employment and management for every network requirement, across local areas, wide areas, mobile and wireless.
Enterprise Platforms and Data Consolidation
A tailored approach to storage, compute and business continuity.
- Access industry-leading digital transformation expertise
- Leverage technical skill sets as and when they’re needed
- Rely on trusted programme managements
- Release resources to focus on innovation and development
- Use projects and work packages on an outcome, fixed-cost basis
Our National Security & Defence Insights
Want to learn more?
Get in touch today