Consistent, high quality service
Our dedicated International Service Centres provide a centralised ‘best value’ service which underpins our ‘in-country’ operations, allowing us to blend services to specific organisational requirements.
Our customers not only benefit from significant cost savings but also from our highly skilled IT specialists and our operations that are supported by the ITIL framework and ISO 20000 accreditation. Our flexible solutions are based upon industry best practice and provide a single point of contact within a consistent, high quality service.
For many businesses, spiralling expenditure on IT support is seen as a burden, not a business enabler. The high cost of supporting technology typically increases year on year and is resource intensive. The reoccurrence of similar faults can lead to a poor perception of the support service delivered, creating a negative user perception. The distributed and complex nature of modern computing networks, with wide ranges of technology, makes the IT environment difficult to efficiently support.
In today’s climate there is a constant requirement to reduce support costs, gain efficiencies in the operation and improve the service level to the business. In addition, increased responsiveness to the users and the ability to cope with peak business periods that require support drive the need for improved tools and a standards-based service.
Customer service is usually defined by how well incidents and problems are dealt with. First impressions count and it’s critical to deliver excellent support in the most cost effective and operationally efficient manner. Our tailored Service Desk solutions include combinations of in-house, onshore and offshore skills which deliver immediate cost efficiencies with a service availability of 24x7x365. Our dedicated Service Desks provide for additional confidentiality and security requirements whilst our Shared Service Desk solutions offer additional economies of scale.
All Service Desk delivery models are based upon best practice and are fully ITIL compliant. Offering a single point of contact for your business users, our agents work to reduce downtime by fixing problems and identifying the root cause. Our multi-lingual operatives support multiple countries, time-zones and language requirements.
- Dedicated customer service management
- Relationship governance structure
- Service governance (incident, problem and change)
- Leverage knowledge across all customer engagements
- Standard processes and procedures
- Service Desk with dedicated resources
- Remote Management
- Technical Support
- Applications Packaging
- Industry best practice processes and tools
- High level of first time fix
- High staff retention rates
- Network Operations Centre
- Data Centre and Cloud Services
- Optimised blend of dedicated and shared resources
- European spares locations
- Consistent European coverage
- Engineers are manufacturer trained and accredited
- Balance between dedicated and shared services
- Volume reduction through effective incident and problem management
- Continual service improvement managed by a structured governance process
- Strong link to transformation activities
- High performing operational service
- Increased user and business satisfaction
- Improved user productivity
- Improved system performance and availability
- Cost and service optimisation
- Faster fix times
- Consistent service experience across all locations
Winner – SDI Top Service Desk Award 2017
Finalist – Best Managed Service Desk 2016