Fibre To The Cabinet (FTTC)
We use fibre optic and copper infrastructure to provide leased line performance across next generation FTTC technology. PULSE is designed with a focus to deliver your business a fast and reliable internet service with low contention. It can save your business money by increasing productivity through the unlocking of many cloud computing applications and other high-bandwidth requiring services.
FTTC has a short lead time and delivers leased line perfornance at a fraction of the cost whilst not sacrificing on the quality or security of your data connection.
- QoS bandwidth management as standard
- High speed fibre solution
- No shaping or traffic management
- Integrate into PWAN
- Leased line speeds using copper infrastructure
- Cost effective monthly pricing
- Typical delivery: 4-6 weeks
- Cisco/Juniper/Technicolor router options
- Basic or Advance Router configuration
- 5:1 contention/1:1 contention
- Up to 80Mb/s downstream
- Up to 20Mb/s upstream
- Static IP address
- Minimum contract: 12 months
- 99.9% service level agreement
Service Delivery & Support
24/7 Phone Support – Our team is available to solve your challenges at all times throughout the year.
On-site Assistance – Remote hands can work on your technical issues at the primary source.
Proactive Philosophy – Forever investing, upgrading and maintaining our infrastructure and hardware.
Active Monitoring – Monitoring software sends you live updates and messages in the event of any emergency.
Layer-2/3 Support – Cross-skilled engineers provide multiple options for support and expertise.
Account Management – Dedicated account managers on hand to provide assistance at all times.
Reporting – Proactive monthly reporting is provided as standard.