Helping you achieve enterprise peace of mind
In the knowledge that technology alone rarely delivers business benefit, our range of Proactive Services encompass business and technical consultancy, helping you to take control of the enterprise and providing peace of mind.
Managing a complex environment and enhancing operational effectiveness with limited resources can prove challenging. Organisations face increasing server issues, performance bottlenecks and general infrastructure incidents due to configuration problems and a lack of system monitoring tools.
For 40 years, we’ve been trusted to run IT infrastructure and services for leading business across Europe. Our Proactive Services for the enterprise are enhanced and supported by our relationships with the industry’s leading Enterprise IT vendors, and the highest levels of qualifications and accreditations. Our services provide customers with assurance that their server estate is optimally configured and in a healthy state.
Using system monitoring tools to alert against performance, bottlenecks and incidents, the 24×7 team proactively monitor elements of the infrastructure including disk and tape storage, server hardware and operating systems. The service includes maintaining the technical currency of the estate including elements such as capacity management, patch and firmware management, log management and analysis, security audits and system hardening and directory services management.
Our Proactive Services
- Blade Proactive Maintenance
- HP UX Managed Service
- Microsoft Managed Service
- Linux Managed Service
- Data Protector Managed Service
- Incident & problem Management
- Change control & service reporting
- Audits to collect and maintain information
- Recommended revision upgrades in order to maintain support
- Planning workshops and review meetings
- Development of upgrade and activity schedules
- Tailored email communication from SCC’s central support team