IT Support & Maintenance
ITIL-compliant, 24×7 IT Support & Maintenance
Customers have multiple and changing requirements for the operational availability of their IT equipment.
Key features of the service include rapid response regardless of location and quick resolution (wherever possible within a single visit) to minimise disruption and lost productivity. In addition, our 800 highly experienced and trained national field service engineers are manufacturer trained, including IBM and HP Warranty Authorisation, Dell, Toshiba, Digital, Brother, Epson and Sharp. We have developed a broad range of IT Support & Maintenance Services that reflect our customers changing needs.These can be provided independently or as part of a total Managed Service.
A flexible pricing model approach allows charges to be inventory, population, resource or frequency based. The model can be flexed to include combinations of these and other variables. We can provide solutions that range from standard offerings delivering the best cost benefits through to bespoke solutions to meet the needs of diverse businesses. Our approaches combine the utilisation of dedicated field and centralised resources to deliver the service levels required within budget.
- Full 24×7 Service and comprehensive multi-vendor support available
- With 800 engineers based across the UK
- Highest 1st level fix rate through the deployment of our integrated service management system
- £8 million spares stock holding distributed across 600+ locations in the UK
- Complementary Service to OEM Warranty
- Can form part of a life cycle solution
- Accredited organisation: ISO9001-2000, ISO/IEC 20000-1 2005, ISO14001, ISO/IEC 27001-2005