Demanding, high-volume day-to-day activities can severely impact an IT departments ability to contribute to the strategic progress of the organisation.
We help organisations understand what is important to the organisation and should be kept close, to assist in identifying commodity services that could be obtained more cheaply by ‘Selected Insourcing’.
Our customers are able to think strategically about the issues that really matter to their business, and innovate accordingly.
Selected Insourcing allows businesses to turn over a specific IT operation to be provided by another organisation, rather than the entire IT function.
SCC act as additional staff resources to the internal IT team and bring specific expertise backed by sophisticated tools and best practices.
Working with a trusted, established and accredited IT partner to supply the tools, technologies and expertise required will help your organisation to operate with an optimised infrastructure, more flexibility and greater resource power.
- Drives down IT costs and capital expenditure
- Predictable monthly charges
- Increased control and flexibility
- Greater visibility in comparison with outsourcing your entire IT estate
- Increased productivity around core business activities
- Staff skill specialisation – SCC is a partner of all major vendors