Unified Communications (UC) brings the new age of communications and collaboration to your business through integrating IP telephony features and capabilities with collaboration features, such as instant messaging (IM), presence (user availability), fax over IP, conferencing, unified messaging/voicemail, virtual whiteboarding, desktop and file sharing.
Empower your employees – UC empowers your employees to securely use the most appropriate form of communication and device for any given situation at anytime from anywhere.
Save money – UC delivers savings to your business through the removal of cost of your legacy telephone system, voice connectivity, maintenance and software upgrade.
Business continuity – Provides you with business continuity as a standard feature, with the ability to set up routing alternatives in the case of an outage, all of which are configurable through a light touch portal.
- Hosted inbound and outbound voice
- IP PBX call features
- Call recording
- Unified messaging/voicemail
- Instant messaging
- Desktop sharing
- File sharing
- Virtual whiteboarding
- Business continuity features
- Administrator and User portal
- Usage reporting
- Monthly user licence and call packages
- Typical delivery: 2-4 weeks
- Fully resilient cloud solution with in-built business continuity features
- Enterprise-grade telephony with high-fidelity audio and standards-based video capabilities
- Evergreen solution, meaning it is always the most up to date software
- Minimum contract: 12 months
- 99.99% service level agreement