For many organisations, spiralling expenditure on IT support is seen as a burden, not a business enabler.
Managing IT assets can be a resource heavy job, with on-going issues and routine tasks taking up valuable time. The reoccurrence of similar faults can lead to a poor perception of the support service delivered, creating a negative user perception.
By outsourcing the management of your environment to SCC, we can help by saving you significant expenditure, increasing efficiency and productivity while freeing up your important resources.
Our expert Solutions Architects work with customers to comprehensively understand and help implement the best and most appropriate management solutions that you require.
Our operations are underpinned by the ITIL framework and ISO 20000 accreditation. We are also accredited in all other major certifications, such as, ISO9001-2000, ISO/IEC 20000-1 2005, ISO14001, ISO/IEC 27001-2005.
- A balance between dedicated and shared services
- Continual service improvement managed
- Structured governance process
- Strong links to transformation activities
- Increased user and organisation satisfaction
- Improved user productivity
- Improved system performance and availability
- Consistent service experience across all locations