The energy and utilities sector is engaged in a period of profound change driven by technological and competitive forces and changing customer expectations. New entrants are allowing a new generation of customers to interact with their suppliers in a much more flexible way – wholly digital and without having to navigate complex processes from the established players.
Digital technologies that were either unimaginable or too expensive ten years ago are dramatically improving utilities’ workforce productivity today. The most innovative companies are now employing drones, artificial intelligence and augmented reality to guide field workers remotely so they can safely and quickly tackle outages.
From assessing new technologies, to transforming and managing your technology services, SCC Professional and Managed Services help you understand, deploy and support a modern flexible infrastructure to create streamlined operations and deliver real competitive advantage.
Testimonials – United Utilities Plc.
« We have had a long-standing relationship with SCC and they have become our trusted partner for the provision and management of our end-user devices, including those critical devices that are used by our field engineers. The entire lifecycle process is seamless from the placement of order to delivery to the end-users by onsite SCC staff. Their friendly approach and continued ‘can do’ attitude aligns with our ethos and values. »
Customer Services Manager
Applying our experience of working with our commercial customers for over 40 years, the major challenges ahead for Energy Utilities are:
- Attract and retain resources with technical and digital skills despite an impending skills shortage
- Protect organisations, networks and data to ensure service delivery and preserve reputation
- Improve the customer experience to maintain and attract customers in an competitive market
- Digitally transformto be more competitive through the use of innovative technologies
- Meet the increased demand for services by ensuring the stability and availability of resources
- Gain predictability of operational costs
- Efficient Product Supply
- Hybrid Workloads
- Managed Print & Document Services
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Transforming Workplaces
Challenges across your sector
Want to learn more?
Get in touch today