With 37 years of sustainable, profitable growth, SCC has a long and enviable track record of helping customers to get more from their IT investment.
The company was founded by Sir Peter Rigby in 1975 with an investment of just £2,500. As an entrepreneur and a philanthropist, Sir Peter has always stated his intent of bringing the benefits of technology to the community in which the company operates.
Our philosophy has been nurtured over time and is continually evolving. As the business expands, so we believe those working with us will grow as well.
- SCC Cloud service rubber stamped as first G-Cloud accredited platform
- SCC secures role in G-Cloud framework
- SCC has been named theVMware OEM Partner of the Year 2011
- SCC wins Data Centres in Europe Green Grid Award for sustainability 2011
- SCC France acquires LNA (Large Network Administrator)
- SCC becomes the first UK solutions provider to integrate HP's 'game-changing' 3PAR technology
- SCC unveiled as the UK's first Apple Authorised Systems Integrator
- SCC named Lenovo Corporate Reseller of the Year
- SCC France partners with Environment Recycling to form Recyclea
- £20m investment in 20,000 sq ft, 1000 rack capacity state of the art Data Centre facility in the centre of the UK.
- SCC acquires Kavanagh, reinforcing its leading position in Data Centre transformation.
- SCC acquires Ares Infrastructures' Maintenance and Hosting division, to strengthen its presence on the French IT market and broaden service capabilities to the data centre.
- SCC invests in its network services division after signing up with vendor Brocade as a UK Systems Integrator (SI) partner.
- SCC is one of the first UK partners to achieve V-Alliance programme accreditation
- SCC hits IBM Elite, first UK IBM business partner to bag Dynamic Infrastructure (DI) Elite status.
- SCC scoops key award at Citrix Synergy 2010
- SCC wins a lucrative four-year Buying Solutions framework agreement as a sole supplier of ICT products and services to a wide range of public sector bodies.
- London City Airport selected SCC on a 5 year desktop managed services contract.
- Cisco awards Gold accreditation status to SCC, recognising expertise in virtualisation, optimisation and unified communications.
- British Waterways chooses SCC to be its sole provider of integrated IT across its entire infrastructure.
- SCC selected to provide three year IT infrastructure outsource for Keoghs LLP
- Sustainable best practice underpins business process at SCC, by signing up to an online toolkit that measures corporate social responsibility levels around its business processes. The toolkit, known as Corporate Assessment of Economic, Social and Environmental Responsibility (CAESER) was introduced to SCC by its customer, the Home Office.
- Secure, fast and resilient data centre capability in the heart of the United Kingdom
- £5m investment in 50,000 sq ft recycling facility in the UK
- €25million long term investment in logistics and technical centre at Lieusaint, South of Paris
- £3.5million investment in new managed services facilities
- Acquires desktop division of French Systems Integrator, Cegid in March 2007
- Successfully launched and established off shoring in Eastern Europe (Romania) to help customers get more for less out of managing their IT infrastructure
- SCC and CSC agree extended multi-million euro contract to supply desktop to datacentre service and product supply opening first
- Acquires TBI-Proxis Services to become top 10 French Services business
- €5m investment in Refurbishment and Disposal at the UK facility, Neo Park
Please complete all the fields below|Cancel Message