In today’s IT environment users’ needs are evolving at a rapid pace. Increasing demands for higher productivity, the drive for greater workspace freedom, flexible configurations and access through users own devices.
A technology literate workforce require access to their applications and data, anywhere, from any device for increasing mobility and freedom.
The rising momentum behind the move to virtual infrastructures and the central deployment of applications means that businesses are increasingly turning to Desktop Virtualisation to answer their desktop challenges.
This can be a complex area which requires a detailed understanding of the existing environment. Desktop Virtualisation now comes in many varieties with confusing terms from suppliers and vendors. At SCC we understand that organisations have unique problems to solve and our open approach assists our customers in understanding not only the best technologies available but also in adopting a solution that is right for them.
We have experience in assisting customers through the entire range of differing service models and deployments and understand that a strong business case for Desktop Virtualisation is no guarantee of real-world success. Our solutions are built with scalability in mind to efficiently use existing resources.
Advantages in Desktop Virtualisation include:
- Flexibility - Virtual desktops underpin organisational flexibility creating a dynamic environment, with end users able to access the same information from any device anywhere
- Reduce costs - Reduce the cost of ownership through dynamic centralised management and longer time between desktop refresh
- Business Agility - Fast rollout and access to new applications as and when required, to a future proofed and scalable model
- Security - Protection against security breaches and the potential loss of intellectual property
- Utility Pricing - Predictable and consistent costs, Cap-Ex or Revenue funded
- Resilience - We can simplify standard desktop delivery and build in resilience and DR capability
Call us to find out more:
+44 (0) 121 766 2594
Please complete all the fields below.