Gain access to round the clock IT support services to mitigate risks and improve service
For many organisations, spiralling expenditure on IT support is seen as a burden, not a business enabler. Managing IT assets can be a resource heavy job, with on-going issues and routine tasks taking up valuable time. The reoccurrence of similar faults can lead to a poor perception of the support service delivered, creating a negative user perception.
By outsourcing the management of your environment to SCC, we can help by saving you significant expenditure, increasing efficiency and productivity while freeing up your important resources.
All of our managed service solutions are based upon best practice and are fully ITIL compliant. We can support numerous organisational elements, such as:
- Service Desk
- IT Support & Maintenance
- Proactive Services
- Desktop Managed Services
- Print Managed Services
- IT Insourcing
Our expert Solutions Architects will work with you to comprehensively understand and help implement the best and most appropriate management solutions that you require.
Our customers benefit from significant cost savings and our highly skilled IT specialists. Our operations are underpinned by the ITIL framework and ISO 20000 accreditation. We are also accredited in all other major certifications, such as, ISO9001-2000, ISO/IEC 20000-1 2005, ISO14001, ISO/IEC 27001-2005.
Our customers benefit from:
- A balance between dedicated and shared services, providing economies of scale
- Continual service improvement managed by a structured governance process
- Strong links to transformation activities
- Increased user and organisation satisfaction
- Improved user productivity
- Improved system performance and availability
- Consistent service experience across all locations